Skip to content

why i have boxes for a word like "book" The o's are boxes in my article through out the article

I'm using article builder to post my articles into gsa. I'm getting square boxes and funky font through my content when posting to articles in gsa? Any idea why it looks like this and how to fix it?

For example the word "book".  The oo's in book are square boxes and it's like that with funky font all through the article. wtf?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Sounds like a weird character related issue. Maybe your text isnt in the right format? Sometimes that happens when i mix up UTF8 formatting or something.
  • I have tried to upload new article with article builder  again into gsa and it keep spitting out this garbage.  However, when I test it to see how everything looks with in gsa. It looks fine and reads fine.  
  • Sven           any idea on this? thanks in advance.
  • BigGulpsHuhWelp  thanks for your help as well mate.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It's for sure the option to use character spinning. In that case the chars are exchanged with those looking the same in unicode but have a different meaning. But they only look the same if the font can handle it, else you see strange chars.
  • That fixed it. Thanks
  • that fixed it. thanks Sven          
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no problem. I don't even know if this SEO tecnic is still useful to fight duplicate content. Does anyone know if this is still useful to use character spinning (maybe for stop words only)?