Skip to content

Importing existing projects.

andrzejekandrzejek Polska
edited February 2016 in Feature Requests
Hi there, i created 15 projects in one group called "Engines". I created backup for all of them (into 1 big file).
(they are bases for all linking, with imported accounts / different captchas setup for each engine / different link type selection etc.) 
Now i would like to import them again and again, but in new group with different name (ex. called domain12.com - so for each domain i could just import projects and rename the group name).

The only option now is:

Can you make it possible to ask here for name of group (if exists in backup), and word that will be added after each project name to avoid duplicate projects? (like now when you duplicate projects its automatically renaming adding numbers after it)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well a project name is unique and has to be that way. If you move it to a new group it's still the same project name and a restore will give you this dialog.
    You have to rename the projects as well I guess sorry.
  • Then what about this @sven - looks easier to implement - and really cool feature:

1.Modify project (multiple selected) > duplicate > everything > (move to new group (keep sub groups) and rename automatically project names) ?