Skip to content

GSA Ser crashed with emails

Hi,

My gsa ser starter to fail when login into the emails accounts. I changed the emails accounts three times, but the same error continues. Anybody could send me what´s happend?

In other hand, I would like to know if I can créate private my own  gsa lists with some footprints that I have, and automatice the process to publish in these. How could I do it?

Thank you very much to everybody

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    email problem: what error or crash was that? Do you get any bugreport window?
    ---
    of course you can feet the program and projects with our own sites (right click on project->import target urls...). You can build lists with the inbuild scraper (options->advanced->tools->searc.h..) or even add your own footprints to the engines (options->advanced->tools->footprint studio).
  • thank you,

the errors  that I get with the emails acocunts are that they can´t login: "POP3 Login failed - -ERR [AUTH] (#AUTH002) Incorrect username or password".

All these emails were working well until yesterday, and are failing all.

With the other question, I have many foot prints that I would like to use. Can I automatice the process of registration or autofill the forms that are the target of these footprints?

Thank you

POP3 Login failed - -ERR [AUTH] (#AUTH002) Incorrect username or password
    Well might be that the email providers deactivated the accounts as it feels you have abused them? Try logging in by web browser if thats an option. Usually you are informed there for details.
    ---
    If you have the sites and SER supports submission to them, then yes.
  • I did have same errors in 10.46. Since I upragded to 10.46 all emails were dead in 5 minutes.

I have downgraded GSA and now all emails works like charm so I dont know whats going on but now everything is running smooth.
    You upgraded from what version?
  • Could be his emails are just not good?
    that should not cause any crash!?
  • Sorry. 10.46 version killed my hotmail emails. Then I navigated to GSA folder to use old version of gsa ( 10.44 ) and everything was running without any errors and are emails were magically working.
    Check the changelog...no things have been modified for the email system really. I can hardly see anything that could cause any issue here.