Skip to content

BOUGHT IT

edited February 2013 in Need Help
Hi to all! Did a test run one day with CB. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Just bought it. Sad that I bought CS3x 3 weeks ago .. Could have used that money elese where...

But, gotta learn, not?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry to hear that...but an earlier release was not possible.
  • well I am using CS3x now as second option....... It somehow solves some that CB does not.. (but dont be worried about that ;-) )
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    What does CS3X solve that CB doesn't? I have many licenses of CS and I've retired them all...so curious to know what value it adds that CB doesn't?
  • I first bought cs3x.......... now I bought CB.

Sometimes it solves captchas.
  • CB is much more powerful than CX. @Sven is the greatest programmer in the SEO world hands down.

Too much the honor...If Mikey (CS guy) reads this (as on any other forum), he will again think I have send you to say this. Actually noone in our team ever did. But I guess thats the way how marketing has to go when someone has nothing to add than lies and false information to convince people. 

Anyway thanks for the flowers (if thats even proper English) ;)

• edited February 2013
    who cares. I can do a ytube review in GERMAN and English.. my followers in both channels know I dont try to ripp them off. compaired to the other "fake  english reviews" out there..

i dont get 85 k views  / month if i prmote crap, or <2% return rate on amazon (!!) THATS for quality!

BTW: I did not even get any update or info mail to upgrade from CS2x to CS3x.. how BAD is this for an "update"...

thats what I like about the two GA products. thei neither got on your nerves with the "update" information. but its clearly visible..
  • edited February 2013
    I am glad CB is working out for you. Currently using CSX3 myself but am debating to make the switch. :)

Is it mostly a speed increase or success rate that you've noticed? or just easier integration? etc etc.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @thinkdevoid -

1) Updates
    2) better solve rates
    3) faster
    4) better support.
    5) less bugs / none, (all quickly solved)

No comparison. 
  • 200% agree to global googler. get CB and let CS rund a second option (so you dont feel as much as sorry.. for buying it..)

Haha maybe I should ban Mikey (CS guy) now here as well as Im sure he will come in and spread his false information as well to convince people not to switch as done on so many other places.

• edited February 2013
    I'm pretty sure that CB is better than CS some how. Sven is a VERY active & talented programmer and it's hard for the CS developer to keep up with a guy like him. But for me to make the switch from CS to CB I had to try CB first to see how far it's better than CS. Is it 10% better ? 50% ? I don't know. Unfortunately, the 100 solved captchas limitations on CB made the trial pretty useless for me. One can't really test anything with a 100 solved captchas!!. @Sven .. I would suggest that you make the limitation by clicking a continue button instead of restarting CB so people can really try the software.

Anyway, even if I didn't have a good chance to try CB due to this annoying limitation. I know i'm going to buy it someday. ;)
    in the latest version it is 500 ;)
  • Really? , too bad I missed that. My demo is already expired!.