Skip to content

Windows 10 Gsa Ser and Computer not responding after some time

Hello,
I was using Gsa last year on same machine without any problems. After one year pause im back to action and my pc upgraded to windows 10.
But everytime i  try to run Gsa, after some hours, pc is not responding, non of the applications are working and then getting black screen or white.
I can not use Gsa now. Help me pls.
Ps: i got Eset smart antivirus. But i have other programs like, Scrape box, article hunter etc. i have runned several days without any problems. Only Gsa doing this wierd problem.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well your PC crashes only by using SER? OR is it "just" SER?

• 4 times in a raw after running gsa ser project my pc stopped responding. Only could reset it.
    This problem only happening with Gsa Ser.
    OK so what stopps? Your SER or our PC? With reset you mean you have to restart the PC?
  • Yea restarting the PC. Pc is not responding to anything. Even ctrl alt delete not working. Only black screen on pc monitor.
    But yesterday I have uninstalled Eset smart Antivirus. gsa Ser worked fine untill morning over 7 hours. I will continue testing. Seems OK now.
    ESET wow...yea it's a good idea to get rid of this. You are not risking any infection either using SER as it does not execute scripts like a browser.