Skip to content

GSA SER is completely disfunctioned for the past week

Almost no link building... I heard the same from many users... Why isn't this get fixed? i got at least 5 updates for the past week and non of them fixed this...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You better report your issues instead of waiting for something to get fixed where noone is aware of things are being wrong. There are always people complaining about SER not building links. Usually it's no SER issue but something else.
    If you come up with some more details e.g. with an URL where you think SER should build a link but doesn't ... fine. Im happy to debug it.
  • I think all problems from new recaptcha nocaptcha, more and more sites use nocaptcha
  • Is there a service that provides those kinds of caprchas?
  • IS anyone even able to sign up or add more funds to these places?  Just outta nowhere all the captcha places,  I can't seem to fund my accounts at all.  More wondering if it's on my end or if everyone is seeing similiar stuff?
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    I am experiencing a similar problem, previously I have been able to have SER running consistently at 100-200 LPM and now I struggle to get it over 30 LPM. I have been doing as much investigating and tweaking as I can but I have had to take a break as it was really annoying me.

I know of one other person with the exact same symptoms as me but he doesnt care as he is moving away from SER towards manual blog comments.

moonshine  is you are the first to post about it on the forums as far as I know. I have reported it to Devin on Skype but saw no reason to post about it as I literally have no idea what is causing the problem, in a few days I will start testing again to see if I can narrow it down at all.
  • @shaun

I had that issue a few months ago, I started importing fresh emails more regularily. It lead to a jump from like 2 lpm to probably 100+ on average. I have been having some issues lately with a brand new instance, but that is because it takes a while for SER to warm up on a fresh install.
    BigGulpsHuhWelp  I have actually changed my email supplier recently so I will look into it, cheers :).

Anychance you could share your current supplier? My old one stopped his email service so I cant get them from him anymore.
  • edited February 2016

Sure I will pm you.
  • please pm me as well the info, thanks
  • i see significant increase in vpm after today's update. and project are not stalling anymore. 
    squidol updated today and I seem to have got a 20LPM link increase, going to go back to tweaking and see what I can push it to.

Got approved for BigGulpsHuhWelp  email supplier today so going to give them a shot too.
  • my gsa server has also similar problem . My blazingseo proxies working 1 minute then not working and gsa stops.After 5 minutes I test proxies which seems good and run gsa again but in 2 minutes again proxies get bad condition and stops. What is happening ?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @musapg - Maybe you have the option "stop projects on no active proxies" checked?