Skip to content

VPM way down, Previous verified list now showing no engine matches

Hi Guys,

Anyone facing similar issues. After updating to 10.42 & now 10.43 the VPM's are in the toilet. I have a deduped verified list inside SER which I use to post to different projects. Till 10.41 this list was spitting fire, now seems someone has poured water on it. 60-70% of these links that were verified show no engine matches. What's going on? Is anyone else facing similar issues?

Maybe Sven can answer :)

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I can not answer it without any URLs to debug.
  • just emailed you the log
    those are all Redirect Sites. Do you have Fast Indexer turned on?
  • yes..that project is posting to indexers only.

day before the same verified list gave 400 verified links in 10 mins. today it's showing no engine matches. similar stuff was happening with articles. I turned that project off for some time
  • sent you another email with log file for contextuals
    navinb lets stay to one project here...please send the backup of the project with the indexer config.
  • sent the project backup with the indexer config..
    navinb you use a PR9+ filter here which will not work, Indexer sites are not of that high value. Anyway I was able to improve detection here and next update will work way better on this. Though with that project you will get verified results not being in your PR filter settings as the PR can only be checked after the link was created since the URL is part of the URL which is to be checked.
    I hope this makes sense.
  • got it. Thanks
  • but if you are saying PR is checked after a link is created, then it becomes an issue. Because if I want to create PR5+ contextuals to my Tier1 and PR1 links are created since pagerank is checked only after. 

Is this what you meant above?
    well you want the PR of the page, not the domain or subdomain. This means SER has to build the URL first before getting the PR. google will most likely return N/A anyway as the page is not known to it nor updated. This "PR of a page" setting makes no sense at all.
  • any plans of integrating moz da/pa? pagerank anyways is a very skewed metric and does not always reflect the true picture
    there is no free api for this or a too limited free one only.
  • a paid one will work, if its not too much trouble maybe you could consider it. PR is too erratic and tier1's will benefit if urls could be weeded out basis DA/PA
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @navinb Just use PRJacker for this DA/PA check. It works great.
  • @Trevor_Bandura

I tried to use PRJ to boost TF, its really hard to get SER to positively boost TF.
  • Trevor_Bandura - Thanks, will take a look.