Skip to content

Can GSA search engine ranker have increase thread to 10.000?

Hi Support team. I want to ask you Like title I wrote. Did you increase thread to 6.000-10.000?

Comments

• 6k or 10k??? No way, thats way way too much. Even 1000 is a lot
  • Well, If I have too many site , 1k is not enough
  • Prepare to spend thousands on proxies.
  • You still wouldn't be able to.  The program is only 32 bit You'd hit that Ram limit way before you'd hit that 10k threads.
  • If I have server with 32gb ram and 8 core cpu. That enough for increase thread to 10k?
  • No. Not even remotely close. SER would get all fuzzed up if you cranked it that hard. Most find success with linking anywhere less than 1k threads.
  • 32GB of memory wont help because the program is 32bit, so the maximum memory the program can use is around 4GB
  • All depends on your projects, captcha solving, 4k threads is easy achievable...
  • You would need like 100+ proxies. And Ill bet you get a lot of download failed errors.
  • BigGulpsHuhWelp why your giving advice here if you got no idea?
  • @andrzejek

Not a single person here, who knows what they are doing, would be running at 4k threads. Thats insane.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    If SER running at 1k threads is not enough, and i'd say even that is WAY to high, then it's time you get multiple copies of SER running on multiple different servers. Don't forget more copies of CB also.

Unless you have several hundred proxies to run such high threads, you're going to be losing more potential links than ser can build at such high threads.
  • Agreed. high thread count != better performance from SER.
  • andrzejekandrzejek Polska
    edited February 2016
    Just tested again... more threads u have = more DPM.

Multiple copies are not a problem, the problem is to keep things organized and not split between 8 servers...
    I wish SER could use 32GB ram and all 8 cores to make it faster...

Keep in mind it depends 100% on platforms that you are using, if u are using spammed to death blog comments, nope you cant run few k
  • I'm tested with 2k - 3k thread. GSA SER run fast in early time but slow later. I have restart GSA SER to build more backlink.