Skip to content

posting more than 1 link?

edited February 2013 in Need Help
It's possible to place more than 1 link on the profile? I'm trying to do forum profile posting
Thank you Lilla
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    feel free to add the urls in html syntax to your "About_yourself" field.
  • Thanks Sven, but its a pain in the ass to randomise the links if there are many urls in the project...
    Would be nice to have an option to chose how many links to add. the majority of the backlinking softwares have this possibility.
    Lilla
    You can use spin syntax and macros...than you end up with random amount of links being posted.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Issue if you use macros and spin syntax is that they are in fixed places generally. 

If you're running a project with 10 different web2.0's or 5 sub pages, it would be super super neat to be able to have it generate xx number of links. This way, you can really get SER more efficient. So then each article might have 3 different web2.0 links...

OR if you are using a tier, each article then has xx T0 verified links in it. Surely this is 3x more efficient?

No, as many sites allow only a limited number of links. Some only one and the result of this would be to have ...

"Hey no link is placed for me, SER sucks and is soooo inefficient." It's always the same, people abuse certain functions and wonder why it is not as good as they think.

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @sven - thanks for response. Do you know sites that only allow 1 link? It's just I've had a macro with extra links (I'm using 4 or 5), and I haven't had an issue with this. So it seems that it is only a handful and I'd be curious to know which ones. 
    There are quite a few that I have seen. I might have defined something in the engines as well in the past with "error. only one link allowed" or something. But I don't remember which now.
  • @Sven thanks for the answer. I will try to use macros, but I'm quite new to SER and only on trial version right now, but expecting the purchase to be approved :) there was some difficulties ...
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Are we talking more than 10% of engines? Just trying to decide if I need remove the URL's. Is there any way to work out which only accept one link? How would you advise I do this?