Skip to content

Need help with " page end"

Gsae LupusGsae Lupus My room
edited January 2016 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
 [ ] 000/000 [Page END] results on MSN US for indexU with query "Get Rated" "Update a Listing" "Add a Listing" "Hot Listings" "New Listings" Home "Top Rated" "Editor Pick" "Upgrade a Listing"

what the meaning of that message? 1 project with that message is gv me much verified link but i try same setting with another project and there no message like PAGE END result on MSN etc..
 how to sett like my first project?

thank you and sorry for dummy question...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    000/000 means basically that SER tried to search that search engine witht he given query but has given no replies or of course none of them being known. PAGE END means that no further page with results was found.
    This is a typical reply if you have use e.g. a bad proxy or your ip in general is blocked by the search engine.
  • i running 2 project with same setting but 2nd project dosnt gt that message
    The other uses search engines as well?
  • Gsae LupusGsae Lupus My room
    edited January 2016
    yes.. same search engine
    paste some log lines please on pastebin.com
    a bit more please ;)
    do you use some filters for the other project like a !.edu ?
  • same setting but another project
    http://pastebin.com/pqPhmzt8
    edited January 2016
    nope..  i did not check the box" skip sites with the following words in URL/domain

and yes.. 1-2days ago.. hunting for EDU backling.. (the another project too) but only my first project PAGE END like that log
  • and i dont know why.. that project with PAGE END gv me much verified  my contextual link
    send me the project backups please
  • oke.. il send you ..still uploading 240mb

thank you so much for your help.. ,thank you
  • @Sven i send my project ..please check your email... thank you
    got it but the project works for me. It is searching for targets here.
  • so what should i do.., do i need buy GSA proxy scraper to fix that problem? and i want ask
    how to use proxy scraper to mozzila or google chrome ?
    No please don't understand me wrong. I am not forcing you to buy this software. All I said is that the project works for me. I don't know why you have problems with it on search engines.

Anyway the software GSA Proxy Scraper works in any browser if you e.g. enter 127.0.0.1:8080 (default ip/port) in the proxy options. You can also let the software configure it for you by a button press. Each time you open a page, the software will use a random proxy (or the ones you specify) to connect another server.
  • GSA proxy scraper use proxy to scraping?
    can i export scraping ip result  to my pc ? not browser.., bcause i think my ip is blocked
    GSA Proxy Scraper is just a tool to find proxies, testing them and also use it with other proxy related work like MOZData/Majestic parsing.
    edited January 2016
    i wanna buy GSA PS.., thank you