Skip to content

I want to learn relationship between GSA SER and Scraper tools

I am a beginner of GSA SER, I’m learning about GSA SER, I have some doubts so will you please clear my doubts,

GSA SER Forums Most of the times The experts discussing about GScraper,Scrape box what is the relationship between these tools and GSA SER? Could you give the reply elaborately? And then please refer to me regarding scrapers.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Basically the scrapers are not required for SER to run. SER searches itself for targets. However people want fast results and then they use external tools who scrape with more resources maybe and then import the found sites to the projects inseide SER.
  • quick answer. scraping software builds your target list. GSA posts links to that list. Good luck.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @viking but SER scrapes targets as well ;)
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    inet_solutions thank you for your valuable link,

When I typed "add url" in google search box there are One Billion, Four Hundred Million website list have listed. How can I submit this listed sites with GSA SER? How long days for fully submitted? 

I already tried Advanced > Tools > Search Online for URLs But I didn't get the proper idea. 

Where was located the scraped files?  I saw in Advanced/Identified/Open Folder but there is a default format like the following files “Site list_[SEREngines.com] Web 2.0 Profile..........” but the extract target urls I get a little How can I auto submit the scraped target ursl in a proper way? I also used “Save to custom file also” but I didn’t get the proper idea.

How can I submit the target urls without default footprint format?

Sir. According to my knowledge I have asked above all the questions to you.so I request you to understand my all doubts and give a suitable answers for all questions.

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    viking : Thank you very for your valuable reply.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO

I am learning about GSA ser now. I have understand till now that all the facilities are there in GSA ser, third party tools it’s not necessary like Gscraper,SB. I think that the GSA Ser should be handled as a proper way that is enough. If I study more there is a possibility I will get more experience.