Skip to content

Getting Tier One Sites Working?

Hello all,

Hope someone can give me some advice - I have recently had some tier one sites developed - web 2.0 etc and am now in good standing with certain terms. However a few seem to not even appear in Ahrefs,Moz etc so I was wondering what the best practise was? Happy to pay for a package if someone can suggest one.

Also on your manually created sites what kind of terms are best to anchor? (Tier 1). Thank you very much for reading.

Comments

• the only place they need to appear is in the serps. i personally don't care about ahrefs. I use it just for a broad visual of how my sites are performing, The best bet to get your 2.0's indexed is to build out tier 2 links and/or use a good indexing service. Lots of suppliers on these threads.

for keywords, i have mine set a bit differently. I use as follows: Money Site < PBN < Tier 1 < Tier 2 < Tier 3 seems to work pretty well and I can sleep at night as my money sites are well protected. My PBN is all niche relevant, and the keyword density is diluted as I go up the tiers. At Tier 3 I almost don't even care what keywords are being used.