Skip to content

Where to find Submitted and Verified URLs?

Hello,

Since the time I am using GSA SER, 1 question triggers in me, though I have tried I am unable to find the location where the urls are located in... which are submitted by GSA SER and are getting indexed by GSA Indexer...I also would like ot know the location of GSA SER Indexer wher it pulls the indexing URL's sent by GSA SER.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    SEO Indexer comes with it's own database of sites where it sends the URLs, in case that was the question.
  • AmitTeliAmitTeli India
    edited December 2015
    Sven, That wasn't the question.

What I wanted to know as to where can I find the site list which gets submitted and verified? When we run our campaigns. For both Search Engiine Ranker and SEO Indexer... Which folder by default these go into? I see GSA SER processes many sites and I do see a list of them like 1000's on the right hand side of the SER, but as I have no idea where these go into, it will be of a help... Even when these URL's gets redirected to SEO Indexer, I am not sure where the URL's once crawled/indexed go into?...
    SEO Indexer is not saving the URLs by default. You have to check the box to create a report in it.

SER is saving all URLs to C:\Users\<login>\AppData\Roaming\GSA Search Engine Ranker\projects
  • Hello Sven,

Upon Checking this location, I see the files with the extensions <website.articles> <articles file>,
    I see extensions like <.articles, .hosts_done, .prj, .rnd_content, .static, .success, .targets, .urls_done, .verify and many more> with the type <ARTICLES FILE, HOSTS_DONE File> and many more... The question is how do I know which one of these are the ones that I have to go after? How do I open them? I am confused here....
    Obviously it would be <project name>.success
  • Hello Sven,

Now, I am not sure how do I open this file.. since it is in <.success>?
    it's a normal text file but columns are seperated using 0xff
  • Sven,

Opening the old thread again.. I am having a hard time understanding the links. When you say "it's a normal text file but columns are seperated using 0xff" , how should I go ahead and pull in those links and segregate them? Do you have any tools to do that ?
    why would I need tools? I read that in SER and proceed it normally.
    If you want to make it readable by e.g. Excel, replace 0xff with ;