Skip to content

multi language seo projects (with SC4 and CB)

hello, we are having projects that are multi lingual.

> sitemap defines all URLs, languages are split by sub domain.
> all pages are properly optimised and with keywords to target

> we have pro version of SC4 and CB
> we buy list for high LpM of all tiers.

QUESTION, how do we setup GSA SER to work with SC4 and CB in the appropriate language/search engines per project?

Thanks a lot for any help and tips!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    What does SC4 stand for?
  • SpinnerChief4 & Content Bomb
  • I think CB is already able to scrape and save language specific content in GSA SER format, and save in specified folder, and GSA SER is able to take content from specified folder per project. So I think this is fine.

The problem I have is that currently the SC4 language for API calls is set in their web interface, and all API cals from GSA SER are handled in that language. Instead there should be an API endpoint communicating the language set in GSA SER for the project, so that SC4 can spin the content submitted via the API in the corresponding language accordingly.

This should be easy, but you have to adopt it together...

so you want the spiner in SER to send the language with there api?
  • yes. that is the only way to manage different language projects in one install..
    why can't you spin your content before using it in SER ? SER simply has no language detection and way to send it to a spinner.
  • because the content would be created and refreshed automatically, daily or weekly, for example. So this would add a lot of manual work and planning. Something that GSA SER already does, if we would use 1 language content only..

We could manually set the language of a project, no need to detect. Just we need to send the language selected with the spin request to SC4, so SC4 knows what language to spin it in (now this language selection is in their API web interface..: http://screencast.com/t/XwFhztxqg
    Im sorry this is nothing I can implant quickly at least.
  • Ok, anyways I will start with english projects.

When you have a time to collaborate with John from SC4, whats needed is moving that language dropdown inside GSA SER so we can use different languages via the API..

Thanks for your time.
  • Hi @Sven, I proposed to John to detect the language on his end with the Google Translate API, so no change is needed in GSA SER.