Skip to content

I'm getting different titles on google

My niches get a totally different title. Example:  My niche is "palmistry secrets" but on my title it says different: "clash of clans triche"?

I checked my anchor texts on ahrefs and it does not show anything related to clash of clans, only palmistry anchors.

Also checked GSA campaign if it posts links other than my main niche or it is using different anchors but it does not.

I think the reason here is the use of verified lists being sold to many people. If i rank a niche using verified list A and some other people use verified list A in their niche, we will get similar backlink profile and google might identify our website to be similar and assign different titles if we have longer ones.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No, that will not happen because if you submit something then it can not re-use anchors or other peoples submissions. Thats impossible.
    What might have happened here is that you disabled the option to verify exact URL and then SER will pick up URLs like www.youtube.com/anything even if you have a totally different youtube.com URL added.
    Please check it.
  • I checked all my project and see "Verified links must have exact URL" has "When to verify" set to "Automatically". I also observed that the different titles i get are from niche websites also.
    OK then please send the project backup.
  • i remember using someone's .est and .ses files in gsa from the thread here:

could it affect my links?
    hmm yes it could if you hit the TEST/Preview in project editor then you should at least see the unknown titles there. Try it please.