Manual vs SER Tier 1's
I have a number of manual web2.0s I've created. I also have GSA SER create some tier 1's.
Just neatening up my VPS's to make them more manageable and working on a system.
1) Is there a way to import these manual web2.0's I've created into the other tier 1 project so they are seen as target's URL's?
I.e. so I have a master tier 0, that builds links to the moneysite, and this is my tier1, and below this is a tier 2. I'd like to add these manual Tier 1's into this process, so the they also get tier 2 links built to them. Do I just import "Target URL's" into the tier 1 and it will see a link is there and then include them in the verified list?
2) Or would you advise creating seperate project for manual web2.0's and try and rank them?
3) I don't want profile links getting tiered links, so I have a duplicate project called "Contextual", and I extract all the verified actual contextual links and delete profiles. What's the best way to only move these actual contextual links into the "master Tier 0 project" so that they get Tier 2 links built to them? Again, do I just export the verified URL's and then import them into the "Master Tier 0" as a target URL?
1) yes that should work if the chosen URL on submission (in case you have more than one) is the same as on the URL you have imported
2) no go with 1.
3) delete profile links from verified urls.