Skip to content

Noobs Cashing In On GSA and CaptchaBreaker Licenses?????

edited November 2015 in Other / Off Topic
Its seems that everywhere i go, there is someone who's trying pawn off a GSA and CB license for a cheap price. I don't think this is very fair since everyone has spent good money on both products and many people own multiple copies.

While lurking at *forum name removed* and watching the chat box i cant help but notice a few users there posting messages like this;

1:26 pm
W4rriorimage:
gsa seo ranker or captcha breaker, for sale cheap

He doesn't post anything else, just the same message every few minutes. His selling licenses to noobs then selling it again to another noob, over and over.

I thought licenses were one license per computer. When i asked them they state, you can install the software on as many pcs and use the same license. This is not fair. Why is this being allowed?

Iv seen this happening on multiple forums where these nooobs are selling both licenses for $70 then going to the next person, cashing in! They they request the license to be changed so all those who purchased from him before can't use the license. Pretty much you've been scammed!!!!

Please fix this problem.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited November 2015
    @mikie46 - If someone is selling CB and SER licenses for that cheap of a price then they must be trying to resale their old license or are committing fraud and buying with stolen CC or something like that.

Licenses are per computer (1 instance open at a time per license) and if he's distributing the same license to multiple people, the license will be banned. If you think someone can just email GSA and get the license info changed over that easy, its not gonna happen. Sven requires that the user provide purchasing proof and a good reason before changing licensing details.

If you have info on the guy committing fraud, you can always report it to Sven directly: image