Skip to content

Use SER anything other than backlink building?

Hi all,

I'm still new to internet marketing, had several sites before but i failed them all. Currently in progress of building a brand new affiliate website.

Got GSA SER only couple of days earlier, watched Mathew's tutorial on that and still trying to figure out how to properly use it.

Anyway, im a college student, broke as f*ck, need some money to gain more confident and passion in continuing my site. But before that, is it possible to use SER to submite some of my affiliate link around the net and actually get people to click on that or even get direct traffics to my site? Like submiting to higher RP sites, with good articles and legitimate comments.

I really dont know what kind of links is it building. I'm humbly asking for help. Please fellow gurus and elites of the internet, give me a helping hand, I really really appreciated!

Comments

• Don't expect to get clicks from the sites SER can post to. Learn to use it for what it's supposed to do - build links, so you can rank in Google.
  • don´t exprect great results like that. Propierties and links built won´t have any visit, just use them to build authority to the landing pages where you are trying to convert, websites, landing, youtube, etc...keep it simple at the beginning and grow step by step, no give ups are allowed here
  • Yeah, unfortunately it's going to take a bit to get going. A lot of the sites SER can post to are generally pretty spammy, so I doubt you'll get very many conversions from the content posted by GSA. But on the other hand it is extra exposure. IMO it's not worth the time or effort to use GSA for anything other than link building as it was intended to be used.
  • Thank you guys for explaining these to me!