Skip to content

CB either not recognizing the captchas or solving it wrong

Can anyone please tell me how to attach a screen shot here. My CB is either not recognizing simple captchas or solving it wrongly. Kindly Help me with this. And please tell me how to attach a screenshot so it can be explained clearly. Thank you so much. Regards

Comments

• what type of captchas it not solving???

send me 150 sample minimum to fix ur captcha

gsa cb skip only the hardest captchas even those i improved might skip some
    and it might solve wrong cuz some letters are shown as the same char after doing the filters like :
    8 & S
    i & r
    7 & T
    O & D
    P & F
  • I would love to send you the samples. Just tell me how can i send them to you ? Im using Autofill magic firefox add on that sends the captcha to gsa CB for solution but either CB doesnt recognize or solve it wrong. Autofill magic however, when sends the captcha to other programs like death by captcha, it gets solved correctly but it's slower. Kindly advise me regarding how to proceed.
  • death by captcha (captchas) solved by real people not softwares

gsa cb solve about 1100 captcha type but it seem that the type u r trying to solve isn't supported so it get skipped

from gsa cb setting let it save unknown and unsolved captchas to your drive then answer them correctly (there names should be theri correct answer) then compress it and send it to me
  • Kindly tell me your email address where i can send you the compressed file. Thanks

• I have sent  you an email. Attached you may find the folder of unsolved 154 captchas. Most of them were not recognized and the ones that were recognized were totally wrong. And these all captchas were in a row, meaning CB wasn't able to solve anyone of such captchas. I have also inserted a folder which contains screen shots of what the CB shows as error. Please help me with this issue. Also, please tell me how long will it take to resolve this.
  • the samples u send me of 20 different captcha type 

i need 150 for each not 150 for 20 type and seperate them in folders