Skip to content

CatchAllSEO Service Down - Sabahat

Noticed my emails went down over the weekend, emailed him, no reply, tried to login but my registered email bounced back. Just seen the site now http://catchallseo.com/ and it has a splash page saying he's on a 40 day holiday.

Not trying to bad mouth Sabahat as he's usually great and hope he's OK, but usually when service providers disappear it's down to poor management or growing too quickly and not being able to keep up - I like to call it the Kelvin-Effect....

Anyway, just a heads-up in case this has affected anyone else. Wish I'd stayed with @SEOSpartans now, John, an email is heading your way.

Comments

• donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    @JudderMan and others... do you find catchall emails work better than regular free emails? 

I was using yahoo, then tested catchallseo and seospartans both, but finally stayed to mail.ru cause it seemed to function better. At the moment it seems mail.ru's having difficulties in Ser. 

If you use free email providers then which one works best for Ser at the moment??
  • edited November 2015
    I stick with same old free emails made on not-so-public providers (not mail, yahoo, etc.)

I made some tests, quite a while ago, to see for myself (its the best way, in my opinion, when in doubt - run a test). And performance of standard emails was actually a little better in my case (many variables though, so best not to take this seriously).

Its down to a personal preference, there was a couple of reasons why I chose default emails in the end. Some may like catchalls tho and its totally fine.

The best way to find email providers is to look up regional mail providers of some scale (example - mail.ru for Russia). But preferably less known since, for example, said mailru is blacklisted by default on helluva lot of sites. This is only valid, of course, if you can then acquire these emails (I use automation tools for that).
  • @donchino I went through 1000s of Gmails, Yahoos and a whole host of others but find catchalls are good...to a point. They either need careful verifications and deleting depending on the volume of links you're pushing through them as with only 250/300MB of space (usually) the mailbox quota gets filled up fast, particularly if you're running huge volumes of links.

Get on top of this issue or increase mailbox space and yep, I think they're better than regular free account emails. My personal opinion, of course.

• Hey,

Just noticed mine are down. Emailed them and awaiting answer.
  • I think payments are still being taken, so I hope Sabahat reopens the site.

The website says the 4th/5th he will be back online. We'll see what happens.
  • catchallseocatchallseo www.catchallseo.com <- Disposable Emails NO MORE!
    edited January 2016
    @JudderMan

Dude I am back again with my newly launched incredible service. You were never charged for the 2nd time. I am sorry for my absence. This was an accidental trip. I had to move and left my city for some unavoidable reasons.

@lostbwana and @JudderMan

I want to give you one month for free again. (3 emails) This time I am not using ONE master account to accumulate sub-servers (domains) for catchall email. Each EMAIL would act as a Master Account itself having its own dedicate resource, space and functionality.

@ForallOthers

You can test my service 3 days. Just complete an order and don't make any payment after being redirected for offer "Shared - 3 days Trial"
    . Your account will instantly be set up on one of the subdomains you will choose, You will then have 3-4 days to make the payment to avoid automatic suspension of the service!