Skip to content

A Software pirate goes wild - Things I have to deal with every day

SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

I thought I would give you all something to laugh for a Monday to start into the week. I am getting such emails all the time and it's sad and laughable the same time.

It always starts with an email asking for support for a crack (don't try it, it's all not working by the way) they have found or even send me an email with an old illegal license (also not working of course) asking for help. This time it was an email with such license in it. 

So after telling him to basically stop using pirated software he starts to defend himself. 

Here is the log: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=nYpGhmv0

Comments

• HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    Lol "typical nazi German" cracked me up.

Also I love how he went full on defensive mode after trying to pull that off, I mean the email subject is: "Stolen license of GSA Email Spider" and later he's all like "but I just downloaded the demo off cnet because it's safe".

Thanks for the lolz, this is some quality stuff.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Yea it's amazing how some people can put all your blame on you. I mean I am the coder of this app and know that he must have clicked REGISTER, enter an illegal license and wonders why it still doesn't register so he emails me asking for support.

In the end I am a  moron, nazi,  and nazi-moron and moron-nazi :-? 

• lol such an a*s

moran + nazi = moranzi or shampanzi  :(|)

didn't complete the whole conversation but from the beginning i knew that he is  a shimpanzi and never stop and at the end they just don't do anything and run. so dont giva a sh*t about what they say 

u are awesome , ur software is awesome  , peace ~O) 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thanks. ;)
  • @Sven, mate, just ignore those emails :-) That's probably a 16-year-old kid, or a 30-year-old with a 16-year-old's mindset who is trying to get everything for free.

There's no free lunch in Internet Marketing. Guys like those start hoping they will make it "Someday", eventually they don't, and end up working 9-5 jobs.