Skip to content

Required software

Sorry if this seems a stupid and if it's posted in the wrong place I do aplogize.

Been watching laods of tutorials on GSA and how to use it, and notice people keeping mentioning captcha breakers. Is there one built into GSA already or do I need to purchase a seperate one to be able to start building good links to a business site? People also mention software like scrape box etc can anyone just tell me the minimum required software for doing this?

I own GSA and about to purchase some semi dedicated proxies but need to know if i Need to buy gsa captcha breaker or another service jsut to start.

Thanks

Comments

• inet_solutionsinet_solutions Bulgaria
    edited November 2015
    Hey mate,

You will need GSA CB for sure and I would strongly recommend using ReverseProxies OCR as a secondary captcha service to solve reCAPTCHA and other hard-to-solve captchas that Captcha Breaker has a low success rate with.

Scrapebox will be needed for target URLs scraping unless you will be using site lists from some GSA SER link lists provider. Then you will need Kontent Machine and a content spinner which will create content for your campaigns.

And that's about it.

Regards!
  • Thanks a lot for that @Inet_solutions It's your tutorials I've been watching and learning from! haha

well I can stretch to GSA CB and Scrapebox, But I think I'll have to wait for next pay day before getting kontent machine and a spinner. So will make my own content for now.

But thanks a lot for the Info and the great tutorials by the way keep up the good work !
  • @Trendz We surely will mate!

Regards!