Skip to content

GSA stopping after a couple of hours began to roll

Hello friends I am new here and I live in Brazil sorry for my english ok !!
My friends GSA starts running normally and when you turn a couple of hours it is stopping and does nothing if I start a new campaign starts and then stops. Could someone please help me ?? Sent message to the support are two days and I am no answers !! Looking forward , thanks

Comments

• What are you verified link stats like? Emails? proxies? etc.
  • This vetificando a 5 url and does nothing , proxies , email all ok
  • Well, only one project is active. Did u read through some tutorials?
  • one that appears in the photo is not active since it stopped the campaign rolled up to a point and stopped !! Can you tell me what it is ?
  • @edinaro, there are many reasons why SER will stop, depends on your settings/options and your resources (PC, proxies, emails, URL list, etc).

but for now let's start with the error messages first, do you see the red triangle with exclamation mark at each of your project? mouse hover it (move your cursor above it) then a tooltips will show up, note down what it says. I'm 99% sure that's the problem.
  • Ok so you need a list. You can buy them or scrape them
  • @edinaro. great, so now we know what's the problem. it means SER doesn't have any URL left to post, because:
    1. the list you import, all had been used up,
    2. you don't use option to scrape search engine, you don't extract URL either.

the solutions are
    1. get more URL lists, scrape by yourself or buy them.
    2. let SER scrape and or extract URL, enable the related options in your project settings.
    3. last but the most important... you really need to read more about how SER works and how to set up a project properly. because soon you will have problem with proxies (scraping search engine need proxies), etc etc.

while we here are willing to help, but in this case it's more depend on the effort on your part

• vicBigGulpsHuhWelp Thank you ok 'll see here sorry for the inconvenience , thank you for your help !!