Skip to content

GSA SER "looks" Idle (No activities, T:0) but CPU constantly high almost 100%, extremely low LPM

Hi @sven, since last month or so, I really have problem with SER performance. Most of time SER will use high CPU but no activity, no thread running, it stalls for 3-5 minutes before doing few actions then it stalls again. Please check the screenshots.

From the log we can see at the timestamp between 06:41:59 to 06:51:36 (10 minutes range) that there are gap in minutes between such very few activities. And this happens all the time resulting in extremely low LPM. It used to be flooding logs, you hardly can read because it scrolls so fast.

My SER setting is already very light, no scraping, no checking, focus only to post to the verified list I import + use global verified list setting. Private proxies : 11, Threads : 20, Active Projects:5, using 5 catchall emails

From the screenshot we can see that SER using no thread T:0, Memory 123.49MB and 99% CPU. I've been watching this and it happens all the time now, since upgrading to the version I forgot which one.

Also please note that this is a fresh install VPS, running only SER and CB, disabled all unnecessary Windows Services. I used to be getting decent VPM, now I'm getting 0.0x LPM for the last couple months. Which make it worse I don't know which version to revert and I don't have the installer backup either. Please take a look into this @sven.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    your sent bugreport still show that your projects save to a huge file with append.
  • You're right! I totally forgot about that one particular setting. I think I really got it now. Thank you, @sven!