Skip to content

Which e-mails do you use nowadays?

I've read on this topic here:

That Yahoos are easily getting banned now. He recommends mail.ru. I'm not sure whether he's only having problems, or everyone else? Which e-mails do you use nowadays?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    You can check these out here: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/11327/seospartans-reliable-catch-all-emails-stop-worrying-about-emails-right-now-1-99-trial

Despite what the button says, they're free for a month and you can cancel anytime.

We've had 1512 hrs, 35 mins of uptime and the last downtime before that was only a couple of minutes. Also you can use 1 catchall in as many projects as you want, but more than 1 is recommended if you're building a larger number of links constantly.

Also, they're instantly ready to go, no setup required, just download the txt file and import it to SER.
  • Thanks for the answer @Hinkys. But is catchall really good alternative to normal mails? People wouldn't block yahoo/hotmail/gmail whatever, because tons of people use them. I am going to have multiple campaigns with the same list, which means if I use catchall, I'll have to buy a lot of domains to prevent my domain being banned and not being able to make any backlinks.
    edited October 2015
    Well I do think it's a perfect alternative.

With our catchalls, you don't need to buy any domains, it's all included in the package. You get a ready-to-go catchall instantly after signing up. We have a good number of domains in inventory and each catchall you get is a unique subdomain. We also have a strict limit on the number of subdomains per domain so that they're not overused.

And as far as any of them being banned, I didn't really see that happening much using SER. Since SER posts to (usually) large lists, individual sites in those lists don't get hammered as much. However, if you were to use them exclusively on web 2.0s for example, that might become an issue. (since you're hitting a "few" specific sites all the time, I haven't really done much testing on web 2.0s so I can't say for sure).

However, we do have a system in place that makes this a non-issue in the first place.

If you do see that some of your catchalls are being banned, you can just instantly swap those out from within your dashboard and go on your marry way. (you can do this once per month per catchall)

Also if you legitimately need to swap your catchalls more than that, you can just contact our support and we will get you sorted.
  • @Hinkys thanks for the post, I appreciate your answer. But subdomains are not enough in my opinion, because web masters can easily ban the root domain and that makes any subdomain(s) useless. I will be creating 100+ projects using the same list, which means many webmasters are going to ban the root domain hence I decided to go with yahoo.com for now. I might try your catchall mails in the future when I have less projects to do.
    edited October 2015
    No problem but like I said, I haven't found this to be a problem that actually happens but fair enough, it's 100% your setup.

There's a free trial available if you ever decide to test it out tho. ;)