Skip to content

New Member Looking For Advice (Please!)

Hey everyone, 

New member starting my journey into the world of GSA.

Was told by Sven to make a post here introducing myself (low key) and becoming part of the community.

Long story short, I am looking to rank YouTube videos on Google... but I am very new to the SEO side of things, so I wanted to ask for some advice and some help. The videos are all low to "low medium" competition.

1) Besides SER and CB, what else, if anything, would I need at the moment to rank those videos?
2) What process or system works best and/or would be suggested? Social Bookmarks only? Bookmarks and Wiki? A full three tier pyramid?
3) Similar to question #2, what type of links would you suggest in this situation?
4) Do I need or would you suggest that I grab a list from a vendor or is that overkill for this situation?

Sorry for the hassle. Like I said, I'm new to all of this and trying my best to get my feet wet. I will give back 10 fold once I am a bit more educated on the matter.

Comments

• Welcome on board!

Unfortunately I haven't got any experience with youtube so I can't really help you with that. However, I've seen some great tutorials in recent weeks from inetsolutions. They have got one for youtube among others. You may want to check those out as a stepping stone.
    Keep in mind that nothing is carved into stone though and you have to make your own mistakes to learn from them. If you don't you simply fail.

Additionally, search the forum for the hidden knowledge as everybody else.
  • nazimnazim pakistan
    my Question is that is GSA use for youtube video marketing or facebook page marketing? if yes then how can i use it please tell me in detail
  • anyone? Thanks!
  • Big thead on Youtube ranking here: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/121046/#Comment_121046

My advice? Read, read, read, experiment, experiment, experiment - don't expect to be spoon fed.