Skip to content

URL & Keyword setting

Hi there,

I am trying to setup multiple urls and keywords for my ecommerce site. But I got confuse.

Example, if I set the URL as below:
http://domain.com/url1#{primaryKW1|primaryKW2|primaryKW3}#{secondaryKW1|secondaryKW2|secondaryKW3}

1. How do I set the % of primary kw and secondary if I insert them into the URL instead of the column below?

2. Will GSA still use the Partial match anchor text, Branding anchor text, & LSI anchor text below?

3. I guess Generic anchor text and Domain as anchor text will still be used right? and the percentage is counting toward 100% subtract from the primary kw and secondary kw I put into the URL? 
Eg: I set generic 50%, Domains as anchor 40%, so GSA will do my primary and secondary kw for 10%? Am I right?

4. Let say I have 20 different URL with different set of kws and I would like to add 10 links per url per day for tier 1, whats the best way to set it up in GSA? 1 project with 20 urls with keyword set in url and let it run for 200 submission per day, or 20 different project each has it own kw set at the column below and let it run for 10 submission per day?

Thanks!!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. the percentages for the main keyword is the left one after you sum up all the setup once. the secondary percentage is the same as you sent below.

2. yes

3. yes

4. a seperate project is more exact but i guess it is still ok if you make one out of it as long as the niche is the same

• Thanks @Sven, but i still confuse on the first one, what u mean when u said "main kw is left one after u sum up all the setup once"

Let say I use url like this: http://mydomain.com/mymainpage.php#{seo|seo services}#{link building|link building services}

Total there are 2 main kws and 2 secondary kws. And I set below the Generic 40%, Domains as anchor 50%, so left with 10%, GSA will equally split it for 4 kws and each getting 2.5%, is that how GSA counts the kws percentage for main & secondary kws? 

Or there is a way to set % for main and secondary kw? Because if it is split equally then whats the point I set them as main and secondary kws, I can just put them all as main because the % is still the same?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no it is not equaly split between the added keywords but a random one is taken from the list. But with 10% from that anchor type.