Skip to content

Old Engines - oldest 2013 !

Please update most engines files, because they are old. The oldest is 2013 ! ALL Engines files should be updated frequently. Because this is the problem low verified links and low LPM.

This is only few

Comments

• I think sven updates them fairly frequently.
  • I see
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    What engines are those that you're referring to?
  • Go to: "Program Files/GSA Search Engine Ranker/Engines" and u will see
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Those are the web 2.0 engines. Those change quite often. I'm sure @Sven would like to be able to update all those but just no time. Those are supposed to be getting updated from SEREngines.
  • Not  only Web 2.0 there are more not update scripts from 2014.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well why is there a reason to update certain scripts all the time? If you have one, feel free to report it with a site it should have submitted to.
  • Because, the verified links are very low. Gsa have many engines but they are not update. Many submitted links are "awaiting account verification". Maybe they have old form to confirm emails and GSA does not see them.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    an email verification is surely not the problem of an engine. The verification by email does not need any special scripting. If it fails, then either the site does not send out emails, you are not receiving them (spam folder) or SER can not even login to your email account.
  • Or the emails are full and your email verifications are backed up.