Skip to content

Adding Multiple Target URLs

Hi
If I add multiple target URLs at the top of the Data section for a project using just the "Add URL" option (without any anchor text) and click on the "Use Random URL from above", I take it that the software will randomly select one of the URLs I've added and use the anchor text ratios specified in the Partial Match, LSI and other options.
Is that right?
Thanks for your continued support and updates on such an awesome piece of software!

:)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes thats correct.
  • Cool. Thanks.
    Is there a way to select how high a percentage is given to the homepage, or will the links be built equally over the inserted target URLs.

It would be good if you could say, for example, 70% of links should be built to the the homepage, 20% to internal page X and 10% to internal page Y.

Would that be possible to integrate as a function (assuming it's not already possible)?
    it will put them almost equally. There is one option that will build links to the root url, but beside that you have no further control over it. Else you need to split it up to several projects.
  • Is it a feature that could be added, though?

:)
    sorry no, that would be a bit hard to configure and would confuse people more than it would help Im afraid.
  • Easier to just duplicate projects and change the URLs dude.