Skip to content

serocket problem

someone uses links to this site?
a few hours do not go links
It appears that my IP is blocked even if we did not break any rule

I go to? I sent a message to support but did not receive a response

10:26:20: [-] 2/4 download failed (Return: -, SockError: Connection refused) - http://***************

Comments

• edited September 2015
    I lost 24 hours and 30 $ today because this site

that's incredible. poor quality of service support.
  • We had small server issue that was fixed. 
  • edited September 2015
    It was not set anything
    I gave my VPS access to a representative of that site
    and I was told that everything is ok
    I have a LPM 3-4. This lpm seems ok?
    I mention that only use sites from this site

It seems it's ok?

It seems it's ok to pay $ 49 per month for such lpm
  • you should have to change your campaign strategy for LPM increasing ...

• Razvan, we can't do support inside this thread but only at our support desk.
    If you are asking for help from other GSA users - this is good place to share your settings and ask for help.
    If you need help with our link lists - please submit ticket at support desk.

However, you can also try all other link lists on the market (just look in buy sell section) and compare results.
    I'm sure you will get even lower success rate with them because this is issue with your setup and not link lists.

• Razvan

SErocket not good at all. They use almost same list everyday.Compare your list and you will see. Glad i only lost 1 buck and unsubscribe.
  • We are posting and scraping at the same time on many servers 24.7. 
    But we can not find much more targets - system is working on the maximum. 

Nevertheless we are improving our footprints and have added several new scraper servers.
  • I should say, that while SERocket does have great support, theyre here to help you, I myself didn't find their list service to be very good. Relatively low lpm for no real reason. That being said, they are supportive as heck.
  • edited September 2015
    Can you tell me another option instead of the site?
  • Razvan

there are few. I am more pleased with serverifiedtargets.com top notch online support and can't beat their targets volume. If you want separated trust flow ~ domain authority targets go for it. 

Go for looplines if you are on budget.