Skip to content

Index Check

Hi,

I am using 20 semi dedicated proxies and when I check index check, some urls are tested and then most of them are shown as banned.
I then tried using the gsa scraper public proxies, it still shows as banned. Then when ISP is changed then few more gets checked and then the yellow color is shown.
It seems that instead of checking proxies , the index check is happening using the ISP IP. I am not sure on this but there seems to be some issues while doing index check. Can you please check.

Comments

• vignesh676vignesh676 Mumbai,India
    This problem I believe is happening after the yellow color was introduced for banned proxies. Earlier this sort of problem had never happened.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    the index check is always performed with your proxy setup. Make sure you have proxies added and then no real IP is used.
    Hi Sven,

To check more on this , I have taken 10 dedicated ip addresses and have imported in the proxy list and checked.
    Yet when I do index check it starts showing urls in yellow. This issue was not there earlier. It seems some logic issue after the yellow color was introduced.
    Another thing is even though it shows as banned but in actual when I check in google or other softwares like scrapebox, I am able to check the index status with same ip.
    this yellow on the url list simply means that google gave back a "banned message". It does not mean that the url is banned but more that the proxy used to check for being indexed or not is banned.
    Hi Sven,

Sorry that my previous communication was not clear. what I am saying is that the proxy ip address allows to check index in google as well as scrape box but shows as banned in GSA.
    There is a possibility that the proxy check functionality might be an issue.

I had just purchased today 10 dedicated ip addresses and when I tested it first time in proxy menu it all showed as successfully passed against google but after doing index check when I  recheck most of them are showing as non working.
    I then tested the same set of proxies in scrape box and all the proxies are shown as passed in google .

If I delete existing proxies and reimport the same set of proxy list again in GSA, it shows as successfully passed against google. so it seems some issue in the proxy check function while doing index check.

Would be grateful if you can check and simulate at your end.
    edited September 2015
    On further testing, I found that while  testing proxy list, it shows some of the dedicated proxy ip addresses as non working . So the problem seems to be in the proxy list testing and not the index check routine. Since these proxy ip addresses are treated as non-working, I believe the index check routine is showing them as banned.

The problem is when testing against google (Search) option. It shows as successfully passed against other options.
    how do I send a pm to you. I can send a proxy ip which shows as non working against google search. it can help you debug.
    is that proxy maybe one with a new ip each time you use it?
    No . I had purchased 10 dedicated ips from buyproxies
    hard to say what it is then because the test from the scraper is doing a real search and checking for results. If it gets back anything else (nothing, banned message) it is not passing. The index check does a real search as well. Just the search paramaters are different. 
    Ok. I never had this problem earlier. This is something that is occurring recently. The problem is only against google (Search).

When we import proxies from file. A message is given that whether you want to test the proxies. If answer is yes then it tests all proxies.
    My query is whether the routine called at this point of time checks against google search or something else?

it checks against the method you used last time.
    Whenever I import and test after the message it always give as successful. but when I manually again trying testing against google search for all imported ip addresses, it gives message as some are not working.

I have checked the forum and do not see anyone else with the same issue. So either no one has checked this functionality or there is some problem with my proxies.

is there any way you can test in your testing environment?
    can you let me debug this on your PC/VPS?
    edited September 2015
    ok. we can have a teamviewer session. I am using a windows 10 pc

I am in India.
    Timezone is GMT + 5:30
    ok lets do it next week please. lets schedule something in pm
    ok
    Hi Sven,

Currently I believe there is no provision of setting delay in seconds before next index check. It would be helpful if this provision is provided to avoid google block.
    if you mean a delay between search engine requests then youa re wrong. This timing is used that you can configure in global option->submission.
    Not between search engines but within same search engine but after each url check
    that is the same as the index check is nothing more than a search with search engines for that url.
    oh ok.