Skip to content

GSA SER - colors lines

edited January 2013 in Need Help
Anybody can tell me what they mean colors lines when project is actve?
(look at red lines)
(green and gray lines when project is active)

Comments

• Looks like you are using the scheduler.

In order to be included in the scheduler, projects have to be turned to active. You then select how many project you want running at once and for what time frame.

If they are white and active then they are waiting for their turn in the scheduler. White and inactive will not be included in the scheduler.

If they are green it is currently their turn in the scheduler.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Read the FAQ. 
  • As far as I know, the FAQ doesn't address this question mate.
  • edited January 2013
    But I don't use a schedule.
    I have running 33 projects, I use 70 (!) Thread's and CPU usage is 96% and I can't do anything, because GSA still not responding
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Just checked...it's definitely in the FAQ. Copied & Pasted. 

What are the different colors for?
    Green = submitting
    Blue= verification
    Orange = searching for new targets
    Red = something is wrong (not used for now)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited January 2013
    mouse hint over the project shows it also.
  • I dont as about color of 'Active' but I ask about all one line (green and gray)
  • GlobalGoogler

I am aware that information is in the faq but I think you have misread the question mate.

"Anybody can tell me what they mean colors lines when project is actve?
    (look at red lines)

(green and gray lines when project is active)"  <-------- 

Anyway, Dudzlok, if it ain't the scheduler then I don't know.  I would reboot and see what happens.  Maybe consider using the scheduler so you don't have a s many projects running at once.

• edited January 2013
    Somebody give me ~30 projects with some subpage (e.g test.pl, test.pl/aa.htm, test.pl/xyz.html) = ~46 all projects.

I used 70 Threads, 100 HTML timeout and my CPU usage is 95-98% and I can't edit any projects, because when I will click on some element at GSA SER, then GSA SER will not responding.

Now I use ~30 projects, 50 Therads, 70 HTML timeout and my CPU usage is still 95-98%... What I should do?
  • i was having the same problem so I started using the scheduler for 5 projects at a time, 20 mins each and it works great...
  • edited January 2013
    Ok, BIG thx ! :)

And last 2 question..

1. When You use project with subpages you use a TierX? Or you just create a new project?
    2. Why i still have (on log) e.g 10:44:04: [ ] Loaded 1/155 URLs from site lists