Skip to content

Selling License!?

SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
This discussion was created from comments split from: Moving Sellers to Different Thread.

Comments

• @Sven, I was trying to sell my GSA license, since I don't use it anymore and I find it a shame to waste more than $250 at programs which I don't use anymore.
    I posted a short ad at YouTube and a guy contacted me.. please take a look at this:

So I guess I have to talk to Sven? 
    I don't know if it's allowed or anything, but Sven please add me at Skype: levivanhees
    I'd like to know if I could sell it through you, so I can get a bit of my money back and you can earn as well, IF it's allowed. Please let me know!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Selling the license is not allowed per terms. The reason is simple, we don't want to get this abused as happened so often in the past. People sell there license to more than one guy and of course the license is then deactivated shortly by the license sever due to a multiple license usage.

So to keep you safe, don't buy from any stranger for ridiculous low prices, and do not sell it!

I can not make an excuse here sorry. Selling me the license is like renting the software for nothing in the end? Common, we have to life from something as well.

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    This isn't just a GSA policy, its pretty common with other popular software as well. Here's Scrapebox policy on the selling of second hand license. I'm posting it here because I think they summarized it well with the problems that can occur for the vendor.

"Q. Do you allow buying and selling cheap second hand ScrapeBox licenses?

A. No, we tried in the past however most of these second hand licenses have caused problems with sellers claiming the license was hacked and attempting to get the license back after receiving the money, or people trying to sell licenses purchase with stolen credit cards which is later disputed with PayPal or the bank.

They also cause a huge load on support staff mediating between buyer and seller, trying to determine who the real owners of licenses are due to bad deals, terminating and re-assigning license to different details, complaints from being ripped off etc. Some people have sold the one license to several other people at once, collected everyone’s money and vanished. ScrapeBox is an affordable one time purchase, and the risks and support overheads far outweigh the potential few dollar savings. So unfortunately we cannot transfer licenses to other peoples names and emails once registered, nor can we assist in providing or recovering license details you purchased from someone else."