Skip to content

Sell GSA project content. Any niche! only 4,99$ :)

gabriel88rgabriel88r Poland
edited September 2015 in Buy / Sell / Trade
Hello, I would like offer to You. The best GSA project content for ANY NICHE.

First, you get content. And then you pay for :)

Spintax Article
+
Spintax  comments
+
Spintax descriptions
+
Spintax foreign language descriptions

Only 4.99$
Buy it now!

Payment: PP and Skrill. If u have question please ask

3x FREE REVIEW COPIES ;)

Comments

• Are you selling packages? How many articles?
  • @Temetito How much spun articles do u want? :)
  • How does this work?? What is included in a single package?
  • @Vijayaraj single package included:

Spintax Article
    +
    Spintax  comments
    +
    Spintax descriptions
    +
    Spintax foreign language descriptions
  • Okay is review copy available?
  • Yes, please send me Your niche to pm :)
    Got a review copy quickly enough after initial request.
    keywords, anchor, image, blog, guestbook,forum comments with subject including german, micromessage, article with title and description, website title and description 250,450 including polish & german, categories for website Also video title & description.

Signature, about me sections, profile images, Pdf file & videofile were not provided.

Lets see what inside. Keywords maybe usefull if you apply them for parsing in other case you should replace by your own and more relevant.
    If we look at image, froum, blog comment. They are theme relevant, but they were parsed from web & looks like comment from dogmatist escaped from the darkness. They are completely readable but you scarcely stick under moder. Good for microblogs where you only shout. Suggest you spin them on keyword level too. Not just sentences.

Article is readable, around 350 words, can be larger & titles can be more specific. You've inserted keywords into your title templates from 2012.
    Article summary contains somekind of summary & not just 1st paragraph of the article.

Categories you wrote for the site are non correct. Aromatherapy or acne are non relevant with my theme.

Can't comment about the quality german & polish descriptions & comments. Bet they were just autotranslated from english.

Advise you to supply contents in the tab separated file not just txt for better operating by customer. In this case provide it without gigantic number of symbols into the cell.

Overall, this is fast source of content the second tier ser campaigns, test campaigns, "care less" campaigns.
    Depending on the roi, good for those who governed by the rule 'will do better if need better'.
  • @Yurium

Thank you very much for your review. We are constantly striving to improve our product. Regards :)