Skip to content

Antigate and recaptcha v2

Hi @Sven, is there a way to send all v2 recaptchas to Antigate? I am currently sending all v1 there successfully, but I cannot see any v2. Is it not supported yet?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    recaptcha v2 is what for you?
  • Well I dont really follow OCR stuff so it might be incorrect name. But they are calling 'v2' is this new system with like 9 photos, and to click 3 lettuce pictures.
    ahh ok, sorry but thats not getting solved by SER.
  • Yes, i know that. But I want to send them to antigate instead. Is it possible?
    I mean SER can not even download the image right now for such captcha type.
  • OK... Is it possible to add this somehow? At least 50% of recaptchas are using this, in my opinion. And it will probably only grow more.
    well it's a bit of a problem as it requires mouse clicks to be simulated. Will have a look on it though.
  • Ok. I dont know if antigate can handle the initial click, but they do allow the 2nd part about clicking the photos to be sent to them. Maybe, you can contact them for more.
  • 1234876675412348766754 Utrecht
    edited September 2015
    @Sven on 2captcha you see that more often. 

They provide only the number of the correct pictures. Not sure if you can make that... but.. if it can capture the picture... and the program knows where to 'click' with what number... 
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited November 2015
    I doubt it will be possible to do this any other way but manually/human, at least for another few years. @Sven is there any news on antigate integration here? By my own reckoning at least 50% of recaptcha now using this.  And if not, is there a way we can add it by modifying sourcecode? Probably not that easy I guess...