Skip to content

Have a new website, need to generate lots of traffic.

Hello there, I am new to the forum and generally the field of SEO.
I have created a new website and now need to make it popular(I mean watched by lots of people) as it is a marketplace. It is a Wordpress website. (not that it matters).
Will this software help me generate traffic? Is it better than ScrapeBox?

Thank you very much in advance.

Comments

• No, this software wont do much for your traffic. But if you point SER directly at your website that you want to rank for, you should be up on the front page within a couple weeks. Just hit it with things like image comments, forum posts, profile links, etc. as hard as you can for as long as it takes. Directly to the site.
  • You mean ScrapeBox won't do much? So SER is better for generating traffic & creating backlinks?
  • @zacharisharris take the time to look at the tutorials on here. Don't go using SER until you have done that. 

Check out these for starters:
    https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/11/gsa-search-engine-ranker-video-tutorials-updated-2015-07-12

I believe there is a hint of sarcasm in biggulpshuhwelp's comment, as blasting your site with junk links could hinder your site.

Keyword research, written content, on-page optimisation, social media interaction....then look at link-building. 

Don't fall at the first hurdle, keyword research, use Google Keyword Tool to give you some help. Once you know that you are chasing popular/relevant/buyer's keywords then you can optimise your site for them.

Use scrapebox at the end to generate lists so that SER can process them. You have a long way to go to understand the ins and outs of both SER and scrapebox, though, so take a few weeks to read about them, watch videos and practice (on someone else's site preferably). 

• @zacharisharris first, why do you need traffic? Do you have an ad model?, affiliate model?, direct to consumer model? It helps to understand your objective. There are various ways to generate traffic. Some legit and some automated, depending on your need.

Scrapebox is mainly used for creating a list of target url's for GSA SER to build links to. It is not for generating traffic, though ultimately it will help to generate traffic by creating the targets.

The concept of using these automated tools is to raise your ranking in the SERP's with the theory that the higher you rank for certain keywords, the more traffic you get to your site. But this usually requires a significant learning curve and lots of time. No one on here will really give you specific details of what their 'special sauce' are for ranking in their niche, but most people here are very helpful in pointing you to resources where you can learn what to do.

Other than ranking to generate traffic, social media is a good source of traffic. 

Like @JudderMan said, you have a long way to go to know the in's and out's of SER, so try to read through some of the concepts on this thread and just experiment with the software.

Good luck.
  • @viking @JudderMan Thank you both very much for your input. As I previously mentioned, I am new to the world of SEO. And I don't have much to spend on multiple SEO tools so this is why I am trying to determine which one I need (the most if I am to buy one). My website is a marketplace (not yet live but it is ready) so I need it to be seen by lots of potential customers. If you can direct me as to which software to purchase first so I can learn the ropes on generating traffic and achieving high rankings, I would really appreciate it.
  • @zacharisharris here are some to look into, just remember...it is not the software that creates success. It is how you use it. These tools can propel you forward or burn your site to the ground, depending on how they are used.
    Here are some of my favorites: Scrapebox V2.0, GSA SER, FCS, you should also get a good indexing service, though that is debated a lot on these threads whether it makes a difference or not. Private proxies are a must. And a good content scraper, there are several mentioned on the forum. Personally, I use FCS to build Tier 1, and SER for Tier 2 + 3
  • edited September 2015
    can i get a free update to scrapebox 2.0? how? Also- indexer really does nothing at all.
  • Yes, scrapebox + manual work can bring you tons of traffic
  • turns out sb update is easy
  • zacharisharris

Did you post this on the reddit/seo/? Those guys are terrible at this, they think ser is useless
  • @BigGulpsHuhWelpI think you are useless, since the only posts you have made in my topic are sarcastic and stupid. At least, everyone else is helping instead of trolling.
  • I'm being honest, the SEO subreddit is awful. They think SER is the stupidest thing
  • Use a parasite page like CNN and hit it with ser so it filters the links away from your site but passes the authority and will push you to the top of Google CNN has  DA of 100
  • ashokashok india
    edited April 2016
    New Website means starting the hole work from crash to the highest level of blogging network. This hard to manage site and grow website visitors. but when we will thing about how we can get lot of potential visitors. then GSA Search engine ranker comes into the pictures.
    you can read how to optimize website for ranking #1 on the google.

*promotional link removed*

you will get all possible answers that you are looking for generating traffic.
    points covers like strategy, step by steps, link building ideas, google penalty protection and white hat seo technique. hope you will like to here.
  • what is it with all the terrible seo 'tutorial' blogs filled with affiliate links sprouting up? i wouldn't even mind it if the content wasn't all such regurgitated garbage with no unique ideas.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    edited April 2016

I totally agree, i'm half considering changing the URL target for my verification projects from Google to their blogs as an experiment.

If you go back a few months and read comments by some of the guys posting this crap they are making similar posts to you complaining about the self promotion on here. Fast forward a few month and they are now doing it themself lol. The difference a few month and a few failed SER blasts can make :P.

I'm guessing too many people are failing with SER and rather than trying new stuff with the tool they just giving up and are making a guru blog to try scam the noobs.

[Edit] Just checked out that iseen blog, lol.....just lol, hopfully a mod will remove his post.
  • Well I desire to partner with anyone that can drive traffic, I can research good offer, ad food keywords, we can work together.
    it will sure be a rewarding experience.

hook me on Skype: fmbaba01