Skip to content

GSA Captcha Breaker Doesn't Work

stacey112stacey112 New York
edited August 2015 in GSA Captcha Breaker
Hello I recently bought GSA SEARCH ENGINE RANKER and GSA CAPTCHA BREAKER. Now i am trying to connect the two to work together however both of them are successfully contacted yet Captcha Breaker Doesnt do anything like i watched tutorials i am seeing the Captcha breaker is solving captchas but for me the project is running but its not sending captchas to captcha breaker. Please help 

I have run both the programs as Administrator 
Uncheck the web server thingi
There is no 80 port running in the background
I have checked Project option to use captcha services 

Comments

• NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    When i used first time, i have the same problem, then i realized the default port config will not working if i run skype. Maybe thats your problem. 

Shut down skype, or change the default port settings, than run. I know, that will work perfectly.....
  • Thanks For The Swift but i did Shutdown the Skype 
  • 1234876675412348766754 Utrecht
    edited August 2015
    Run it both as admin, that fixed it for me. 
    Edit: and start GSA SER first. 
  • I did that but still no fix
  • Is there an update avail for you? Update if possible. make sure captcha breaker is approved in your windows firewall, then make sure its run as admin.
  • Captcha Breaker is Approved on my Firewall. is it possible if anyone could help me through Teamviewer.
  • did you send in a ticket
  • Hi i may have found the solution or not. The Email verification Part i added the email but never really tested them when i did it says all failed? I don't know why it said that even though they are working fine as i have made them myself.
  • Now the email Verification Part is Working Still Captcha Breaker is not picking up Captchas from GSA :(
  • Could you make a screenshot of the captcha settings?  (GSA SER > Options > captcha)
  • Everything works out fine . i was using public proxies a friend of mine gave me Verified list and i am now using private proxies... Works great so far Thanks for the help