Skip to content

How Do I See Content

lbh611lbh611 United States
I've been using GSA SER for about a month. I only see my link in profiles or forums, not the actually article that I post. Can you tell me why? I'm not seeing any content at all.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Hard to say without actually seeing your verified URLs. Unless you have disabled profile links, then most likely you'll be getting a mix of profiles and articles, but can't say why its happening without knowing anything about how you set it up.

If you want contextual platforms you can right click in the engine selection window and choose "check all" then choose "uncheck engines that use no contextual links" - then go to the project options and scroll down to where it says "type of backlinks to create" and uncheck profile-anchor, profile-contextual, profile-url. (if you want to disable profile links)

Other then that its hard to say without more info

• lbh611lbh611 United States
    Thanks. Where can I get a url list that will enable me to post articles that contain contextual links? 

If you can view this - I'm looking for posts like the one in image b, not the posts I'm getting in image a.imageimage

Basically, I'm looking to post articles where I can see the content, not just a link on a forum or a profile.
  • which engines do you use
    We're not using GSA to scrape urls, we're using Scrapebox. Other than that, Google.
  • which engines do you post to**
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @lbh611 - You would need to uncheck the option to make profile links that I mentioned in the previous post.

You can always right click on a project > show URLS > verified. Then from there you can see the corresponding platform where the profile links are coming from.

Disabling the profile links from the project options would be the best choice so you don't miss out on contextual links from that platform.
    Google mainly