Skip to content

Posting on same site twice

edited January 2013 in Need Help
Hi I have check that option don;t add in same site twice, i was doing only article , network and web 2.0 task it has add in same site twice.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    where? And is it a tier project?
  • Article directories and not tier project
  • http://thedailyarticle.com and one was i think facebookarticles.com i was just checking randomly so forgot, today only it has post twice . In other it has post 5,6 times .... within 7 days .
  • in networks and maybe articles you will see  same domain twice because GSA verify the profile link and the article link, maybe this is what you are getting.
  • hmm nopes it is adding article 2 times means, like now it has made account in article directory submit article there and after 6,7 hrs again add , 2 article ,so 2 submission in same article site for 1 project ...
    Can you sent the project backup? Strange that this is happening only for you.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Hey Sven, I see this too, I didn't really care but I can send a backup if you'd like.  PM me your email.
  • okk Give me your mail id, happen again in bookmarking site that high pr one starting with d......

Actually i have run that project for 7,8 days earlier what i used to do when i stop project i used to delete target url history so that it can check already parsed sites again as i use paid captcah service in between as i use paid captcha for 1 day then for another day use only breaker but today i haven;t done that ... for last 2 days ... I have stop project for update nothing more i have done....

fixed in upcoming version.The problem was that some sites got submitted again with "www." on domain where it was saved without and via verse.
  • Hi have u fixed this problem ? in latest version or will be coming in next versions, just want to know so that can check and let u know .
    thats already fixed yes.
  • kk nice will be checking and let u know
    Regards
  • Hmm just updates now to latest version , then again started project , just check again submitted to bookmarking site , already 5,6 times story has submitted,means again it used already submitted site .....
    for a main or tier project?
  • main project ...... I haven;t used tier till now ...
    Is that some sub-domain?
  • nopes that pr 6 bookmarking site .. sending u pm