Skip to content

The Ultimate GSA Captcha Breaker Tutorial

Many think that GSA CB works out of the box, and it really does, but there are some things you can tweak which will improve its performance. Since I didn't find many GSA CB tutorials, I decided to write a blog post encapsulating all of Captcha Breaker's functionality. Hope this helps someone!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Again thanks for the great work on this tutorial. Im always amazed how much work people put into it :) Without people like you, the whole thing would make no sense. Thanks!
  • My pleasure! You put in so much work into your software, so it's only fair!
  • I was just looking for a tutorial and found this. Awesome. I'll be going through it. Thanks!
  • edited August 2015
    I just read the most important parts for me. I have some questions:

1) If you're using CB for SER, is it better to put "Antigate" (as you recommended) as your first option rather than CB and get CB to simulate "Antigate"? It is funny that this would be better since Sven owns both programs and I'm sure he would rather us connect directly to CB from SER than get CB to simulate Antigate?

2) Am I right to say that if we use your set up (which you think is best), we just need to get Reverse Proxies. We don't need DeathbyCaptcha as CB will be able to solve almost all that DBC can solve right? Then we just leave the Recaptcha and Hension to Reverse Proxies? Thanks.

3) For those who don't want to use Reverse Proxies unlimited subscription (as we don't have that many projects), what service would you recommend to solve Reverse Proxies and Hension - DBC would do that right?

Thanks.
  • Hey mate,

1) I have tried both the direct connection between GSA SER and GSA CB and the connection via the emulation of a third-party captcha solving service i.e. AntiGate and I have found that the latter rarely tends to cause GSA SER to lose connection with GSA CB. Also, just because we are forcing GSA CB to emulate AntiGate doesn't mean that GSA SER is not connecting to Captcha Breaker directly, but that it does it in a different way. Anyway, I have not asked Sven about this, but I have come up to the conclusion in question through my own experience with the software.

2) There is no list for this. The way I did it was I simply opened my GSA CB and went through all the captchas individually and saw the numbers which show how many captchas were solved and how many captchas were recognized. If I found a captcha which had a lot of recognized captchas, but a very little percentage was solved (like the case is with reCAPTCHA), I would toggle this service so that ReverseProxies OCR can try and solve it (and they have great success rate with reCAPTCHA and other hard-to-solve captchas). Another one that I have noticed which has a lot of captchas recognized and very little solved is the Henschen V4 captcha engine. Currently, I have toggled only these two.

Hope this helps mate!

Regards!
  • Thanks, I edited my question when you were answering my questions. Could you respond to this:

2) Am I right to say that if we use your set up (which you think is
    best), we just need to get Reverse Proxies. We don't need DeathbyCaptcha
    as CB will be able to solve almost all that DBC can solve right? Then
    we just leave the Recaptcha and Hension to Reverse Proxies? Thanks.

3)
    For those who don't want to use Reverse Proxies unlimited subscription
    (as we don't have that many projects), what service would you recommend
    to solve Reverse Proxies and Hension - DBC would do that right?

Thanks!
  • Hey,

Yea mate. I have found this configuration to work best for my company's projects, but keep in mind that we have a lot, and I mean a lot of GSA SER projects. The lowest ReverseProxies OCR subscription is $19.99 which is extremely cost-effective in our case, but if you will be running just a couple of projects, DBC is the way to go since you will most certainly spend less cash on a monthly basis and it will also solve the captchas you need (reCAPTCHA and other hard-to-solve captchas).

Now, recently ReverseProxies OCR have increased both their performance and their captcha solving rate (they moved their software to new servers), and GSA CB has updated their engines and the success rates have gone up from about 50% to 60%+ (at least for our GSA CB instances), so this combination of GSA CB and ReverseProxies OCR is working better and better.

Bottom line, you have to decide and calculate which one will be the most cost-effective for your situation. As I said, if you will be running just a few projects, there will be no need for a ReverseProxies OCR subscription - just a couple of thousand of captchas from DBC will do the trick.

Regards mate!
  • Thanks for your response ;)
  • No problem!
  • inet_solutionsinet_solutions Bulgaria
    edited August 2015
    If anyone has any questions, do not hesitate to shoot straight either here or as a comment of the GSA CB tutorial blog post. I'd be happy to answer you guys.

Regards!
  • maybe sven will sticky in tutorials thread
  • a1sifata1sifat Bangladesh
    If you want to get a captcha solving software then go here 2captcha.com it is a solving captcha website where you can earn money or do automization solve captcha via software.
  • @a1sifat Is your service compatible with GSA SER?