Skip to content

Need help with Multiple URLs project

I started a high PR project with multiple URLs with only article engines enabled.
Let's say I have 3 URLs want to be put into a spintax article, I want these 3 spintax articles with 3 different URLs to be submitted to each target site which hold high PR.
Currently I unchecked "Do not submit same article more than x time" and checked "allow posting same site again" and unchecked "per URL" option.
But it doesn't work as expected, sometimes, the same URL submitted twice, and other URLs were not submitted...
I want to make sure every URL is submitted, ideally under different accounts.

Please advise!
Thanks.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

A spinned article is counted as one when it comes to duplicate content checking. So adding just one article will only create one post anyway.

But you better create three projects here and not a single one to have more control about it at all.

• Thanks for your answer Sven.
    Do I have to run three projects to implement what I want? I prefer to find a way to do it within a single project, it's painful to control so many projects that have the same settings...
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well as you want to control it in detail you SHOULD use three projects. And modifying them is not that hard. You have duplicate projects options and can export/import settings as well.
  • All right, I think I would use three projects..
    Thanks again for you quick response.