Skip to content

GSA SER loosing lots of backlinks and nearly no new links

never had this before
working on projects for months and suddenly
- loosing in 2-3 day on a row 10% each day on backlinks
- when keep project running i get no results, less then 1% of submitted is verified, submitting L/M is 20% of what it used to be
also get a lot of "download failed (Return: -, SockError: Connection refused)"
- also seems that program not stops if it does verifying - it keeps ongoing and does not give any message although 100% verifaction of f.e. round 1 is done (normally you get a warning)
- also my SerSync list gives very bad results - 2% or less
Remember this all were project which used to perform normal !

Got recently an update of SolidSEOVPS
So could be the server, or program update or something else - any idea?
has somebody have had same problems

Thx Harry

l

Comments

• Harry, I think you have a couple of problems. The first one is your list. Most of us on here are doing our own scrapes and updating our lists daily. Relying on one purchased list is a losing effort. That list will be burnt out by others very quickly. Secondly what type of proxies are you using? You should be using private proxies. GSA SER is a great tool, but you must have all of the supporting tools to allow it to run well. Good luck.
  • download failed is proxy issue
  • @viking
    - yes scraping myself would be better - but never did loose so many backlinks
    - i have 50 + 20 shared proxies of proxy hub - i think for my usage ok

My PROBLEM now is GSA-SER does not build backlinks
    - as said i have tested on new made and long time existing projects
    last nght results: Submitted 249 Verified 99 L/M 0,60 and only low links (no much need of search engine?) comments, url shorterer, exploit !

Also my scrapebox - ranktracker does not work well
    first list KW ok but if i take a next KW list - it just skips 2/3 or more of the list

so i think that absolutely is something wrong with the SolidSeoiVPS server

bye Harry

Any advise ?