Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it possible using for auto posting?

seoperformanceseoperformance Ukraine
edited August 2015 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
I wonder can I use GSA Search engine Ranker for auto posting? I mean I already registered at some sites and want make new publications using my accounts without creating new?
I tried to find out how it would be done but looks like it can't be done. So is it possible?

Answers

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

yes if ythe sites are based on supported engines you would simply create a file with 

URL:LOGIN:PASSWORD and import that as account data using: edit project->tools->import->account data->from file

• seoperformanceseoperformance Ukraine
    edited August 2015
    Thanks, this URL must be a login page or any page from domain? And this works only for articles, doesn't it?
  • @sven that was very interesting so i can make my own engine and make my money site and auto posting on my own pbn site ?? please enlight me thank you
  • seoperformanceseoperformance Ukraine
    edited August 2015
    Hm, I made it but got few issues:
    Firstly, modify project->tools->import->account data->from file  adds accounts to all active projects but not to only one has been selected.
    And secondly - I haven't succeeded to add new data to my accounts. I tried with bookmarks sites have been detected and submitted by software but had no auto posting. Would you tell me where I can read more about this function?
    P.S. With some platforms it works, so need to understand how to add to particular project only, not to all running

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

@seoperformance this import works for all selected projects and all platforms who need a account (not just articles). Just verify while importing and showing remaining urls in gui.