Skip to content

How To Backlink To My Network

Hi all, I just want to thank the guys who have helped me thus far on my gsa journey.... @satyr85, @Trevor_Bandura and @s4nt0s

Now I have a query that I am having a little difficulty getting my head around so I will explain.

I have a domain. Call it "MainDomain.com" (free site)

However we can kinda forget that domain (but I had to mention it here).

The site I am asking about is a subdomain of "MainDomain.com" - Let's call it: "Site.MainDomain.com".

Site.MainDomain.com is a free service site with a premium membership attached so I suppose I can call Site.MainDomain.com My money site.

Incidentally the main domain: MainDomain.com is an all free site.

SO... Site.MainDomain.com is my Money Site.

..................................................................................

Now, I have created a blog on: NewBlogDomain.com

This blog is all about the same niche as Site.MainDomain.com
And links directly to it through  sidebar banners and posts related to the site Site.MainDomain.com. (remember the actual money site is a free site first... then an option to purchase premium, so initially I just want free members who hopefully (based on marketing internally to free members) choose premium option).

Now.... I will be writing individual posts on NewBlogDomain.com and so is really my Tier 1... BUT I will be making other products available through the blog. SO.... in effect NewBlogDomain.com is really a Money Site also in that I want to treat it with the same respect of a money site.

I plan to then create five other blogs (5 PBNs) (where I blast backlinks too and then point to the two sites) pointing to BOTH: Site.MainDomain.com and NewBlogDomain.com. BUT Mainly to NewBlogDomain.com. (NewBlogDomain.com is kindof a doorway to Site.MainDomain.com

So my question is this:

1 - Should I treat Site.MainDomain.com and NewBlogDomain.com as MONEY SITES?
2 - Should I make NewBlogDomain.com a Tier 1 site and the 5 PBNs Tier 2 Sites.

Therefore Blast the 5 PBNs
And respect NewBlogDomain.com as a Tier 1 site

Lastly Is having Site.MainDmain.com and NewBlogDomain.com on different domains such a big issue as far as google seo is concerned?
And is even having the money site on a subdomain a google issue?

I really want to keep the setup as is and dont want to integrate Site.MainDomain with NewBlogDomain if possible.

Im just looking for a rational organization of it and the tiers.

Thanks for any input/tips/advice or theories etc. Much Appreciated.

All the best. (sorry to throw this at ya. lol).

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I think you have it all good the way your explaining. All tier 1 sites in my mind should be treated as money sites, as those should be the most unique and be very high quality. You have to also remember that 90% of the people that do end up on your tier 1 sites, might not click over to your main site to buy anything your selling, so it's always best to be selling on those tier 1 sites also, making them also your money sites.

Most people don't do this because this is all manual work building them.

The way your building this, it will end up being a pretty good high quality network of sites. Great job.
  • wow, thanks, I didnt expect that..

And yeah, I put to much effort into the backend which still isn't completely in-place/perfect as I want it, but its improving as I go... To even contemplate messing up on the front end. And beyond.

I'm actually gong around the houses to eventually get to bringing traffic/links too to the MainDomain.com which is the community.

Then it will be time to start again. From the other end.

Much appreciated.
  • empteeemptee http://prjacker.com
    To me.. it sounds like your effort is a little scattered..

Forgetting about SEO, it sounds like you're wanting people to convert from your blog, then sign up to your service..

If it were me, I'd be focusing on ranking your blog as the MS, and treating your service as an offer/sales page (eg. not bothering at all)..

If there isn't a logical reason to have a lot of content on your service site, but there is on your blog.. you'll have an easier time getting your blog to move up the ranks.

Pick one site and rank it, forget about ranking the other for now..

Cheers,
    Michael
  • Good point...

The first site (sub domain) is a free directory (I should have mentioned that in the post but you know all this secrecy stuff) with paid option and so what you say actually makes more sense as a directory starting out can easily get penalized for duplicate content, eg: empty categories..

That being the case... I actually thought about just blasting the directory because until it as achieved its own fame. Google would not like it due to the duplicate content thing which I believe is coming or as already come following a matt cutts video I watched about duplicate content. 

And having said that.... I'm not sure whether the main domain would get penalised due to the blasting of the sub domain.

Tiptoeing around google is a pain in the -kin butt..

Seems were all unpaid outsources for google content???? WTF.

• Thanks @emptee much appreciated