Skip to content

CB stops working again??

had this happen at least 3 times now. last time i fixed it by starting SER as admin.
now again?
now only CB not working (test says communication ok), no verification is done either?

i am not running anything that requires email verification - no forum, no article, etc.

what's going on?

Comments

• what can cause 0 verified???
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well if communication is ok and project settings are (allow captcha solving) then the only way that SER can not solve captchas is the progblem that it doesn't get to the situation where a captcha appears. Usually when proxies are down or it is blocked by firewall.
  • i use 5 backConnect proxies. i just tested them and 3 of them are working.
    I entered them as WEB proxy. they do not come with login:password.

it probably has something to do with the proxies. however, i dont see any other way to do it? (it worked before i switched to the backConnect)

I use "add single proxy" -> WEB, then enter ip:port.
    i choose private proxy.

what can be the problem?
    send some log lines.
    can you make screenshots of project setttings and the global captcha one?
    looks really like a proxy issue to me. You have "Skip for identification" enabled which will explain why your log looks good (sites getting detected correctly).
  • here is the new log file after i unchecked it:
    http://white-light.net/8715.log

if the proxies don't work, they would have been disabled (in my setting). I checked after i ran, and still 3 are working.

the proxy an only be disabled if there is some kind of error that only appears on proxy usage. If there is nothing alike it is not able to disable the proxy. Please check the proxies manually in the TEST button.
  • i did test b4 i ran it.

i switch to 10 private proxies and it's working. so obviously the backConnect proxies is the problem.

so why backConnect proxies don;t work?
    ask your proxy provider.