Skip to content

Good SEO footprint and BAD footprint?

WazonWazon USA
edited August 2015 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
I searching some footprint, I noticed different footprints got different number of results found on Google 
1. “There are now * Excellent Articles in our Database from * Authors” About 10,700,000 results (0.23 seconds) 
2. “Would You like us to send you a daily digest about new articles every day” About 538 results (0.61 seconds) 
3. For example “upload your articles and keep updated about new articles.” when searched on Google only gets About 2,690 results (0.20 seconds)
As you can see some footprint you can scrape more target URLs and some footprint you scrape almost nothing. How can I check for good footprint with good number of pages to scrape with?

Comments

• “There are now * Excellent Articles in our Database from * Authors” on my side give 51 results. You did something wrong.
  • I noticed only 50+ results... how can I find good footprint to scrape? All the GSA predefined footprint seems useless .. scrape almost nothing. 
  • the_other_dude 
    This tutorial was made to promote footprint factory (and this tool wont give you footprints on autopilot, i own this FPF and i still build footprints by hand). Also nothing special in this tutorial when it comes to footprint building.

Its not possible to get alot targets for engine you want to target
  • what you do is good and stuff, and I'm not going to say you are wrong, because youre not, but I do use that method, and I'm doing alright with it. I had FPF before i ever even read that tutorial. Theres nothing wrong with using FPF while you are still learning to build footprints, or you just want some better results than you are currently getting. isnt that why you bought the software too?  building footprints by hand is better, sure. I do that sometimes too, but the footprints FPF makes are still better than the default ones in SER. Thanks for your opinion, that is mine.