I purchased 100 semi proxys (private).

Added them to GSA SER.

My options:

HTML Timeout 180s

Proxy timeout 5s

not ticked:
auto disable private proxy
remove bad proxy

still he disables all my private proxys after hours... i contacted the proxy provider, but he said its GSA SER fault...

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Might be easier if you post some screenshots of your proxy settings. 
  • http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/1t79qgoxc0p.jpg

And like i said they are improted as "private".
    edited August 2015
    So you're using public and private proxies? What about the other proxy settings? The screen that has HTML timeout/threads, etc.

Is disable banned proxies checked there?  It could be one of the options you set in that options tab that is disabling them. 

I'm curious why you're using public proxies if you have 100 shared proxies? That seems like more than enough to do some decent scraping with SER. What are the public proxies used for?

• Public for Google scaping, private getting banned in minutes... (publics i can just search for more)

Priavte only for submitting.

edited August 2015
    It's probably the disable banned proxies option or the other option I mentioned previously. You have 100 shared proxies and I see your time between search engine queries is at 150. I don't think you'll have problems with your proxies getting banned too fast with those settings, but its up to you.

Also wouldn't recommend them for PR checking either. but that's just me. :)

Either way, its probably one of the options I mentioned.

• .... I DONT USE PRIVATE PROXYS FOR GOOGLE.

How can they get banned?
    edited August 2015
    nuhll - I believe its the option "disable banned proxies" that might be causing the issue. Disable banned proxies will disable the proxies when they are detected to be down so maybe SER see's them go down temporarily and disables them. Try unchecking that to see if it helps.

Disable banned proxies = disable proxies when they are detected to be down
    Disable x proxies automatically = disables them when they are blocked from the search engines