Skip to content

Setting Up Manual High Quality Web 2.0 (Buffer)

Hi,

I want to set up manual high quality web 2.0's that will act as a buffer and I need some advice and help.

My first question is when I am adding unique articles to my web 2.0 I heard some people say that the first article you add should have no links, the second article should link to a high authority site, and the third article should link to your money site.  Is it necessary to have all of these article before you place links to your money site or can you skip one of these articles (such as the link to an authority site) and have only 2 articles, one with no links and the second to your money site.  Is it important to have the link to an authority site ?  If it is important to have a link to an authority site, is it okay to cut out the article with no links and just have 2 articles on the web 2.0's, authority link and money site link ?

My second question is should you blast away with GSA SER to these web 2.0's or will this destroy them?  Or should I treat these web 2.0's like money sites and do tiered link building with contextual links pointing to the web 2.0's and spam towards to the contextual links?

My final question is about anchor text ratio.  The web 2.0's will all have the keywords that I am targeting.  For the contextual links pointing towards the web 2.0s it was suggested 20% anchor text ratio and 100% for the spam pointing towards the contextual links.  What are you opinions on these ratios?

Everyone's input is welcome regarding this subject and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

@everyone @2Take2 @JudderMan

Comments