Skip to content

GSA Proxy Scraper [How does it work with Gscraper]

Hello guys,

I want to get some good proxy service for gscraper. I want to build good and nice list and want to have good proxies. For those who maybe used this tool for gscraper can anyone recommend how is it? @Sven did you maybe tested this with gscraper?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited August 2015
    This is how I was exporting proxies when running with Gscraper. I believe they might still have a bug in the latest Gscraper version that broke the scraping though. The interval in the image below can be whatever you want to set it to.

You can download the trial and test it out.

• @s4nt0S Hello, I decided and i purchased gsa proxy scraper, can you recommend me now for full version what kind of settings i should use and also should i use every type of proxy or only elite and anonymous? 
    If you're scraping from Google, proxies should be anonymous so that's why I have that selected.

The same settings I have above are what I used for gscraper when gscraper didn't have the scraping bug after the last update. I'm not sure if Gscraper fixed it yet, I'll have to test when I'm back home.
  • Thank you @s4nt0S Also just to re-confirm 1 thing i added my license and it says it's activated successfully, but i still don't see my license name like in other GSA products.
    @Anonymous - That is normal. Currently, the registed name doesn't up show on the top of the window for the proxy scraper but if you click help > about - it should show the software registered to your name.