Skip to content

Link Velocity - Natural Link Building Suggestions ***

Hey Friends,

I'm in need of some help regarding one of the GSA SER Project Options. I'm trying to create a Safe Link building project. I'm kind of stuck trying to figure out what to do with the pause scheduling in relation to the number of Submissions or Verifications made within a certain period of time to keep me under the radar to keep my Link Velocity and Link Profile as Natural as possible to Google. The website i'm creating the backlinks to doesn't have any backlinks yet, I want to start building links at a natural rate and slowly increase but I'm confused. 

I'm confused because the links im going to be building are only do follow contextual links that mostly do not appear instantly, they need to be approved . So basically I don't know when the links are going to be approved, therefore I can't really measure my link velocity for obvious reasons. I want to set my project to automatically pause after a certain amount of submissions or verifications for a certain period of time to keep my link velocity at a natural rate. My problem is I am going to have to set my project to pause after a certain amount of submissions +/- for randomness.  Can someone please suggest a good starting submission or verification rate to start with for my situation because it's hard to calculate Link Velocity when the backlnks are not instant.. *** Just a reminder : the target website has no backlinks yet but its at least 2 years old, and I am building only dofollow contextual links for this project and I want to be safe. ****

Best Regards,
Thanks
Rudy K.

Comments

• lot of people build 5-20 links a day at first, of course submitted. I read from somebody I think ron, if you do 20 verified then you will have way 2 much